We have released version 22.214.171.124 with Z body support today.
Check out the release notes:
- Reset the trial period so that if the trial period of a previous version had expired, you can start a new trial for 5.5.
- Added Nikon bodies: Z50, Z6, Z7
- Added an option in the Preferences/live view tab that allows the live view layers tab to be automatically displayed when you start live view.
- Added separate command lines for sending an image to an external editor for jpg and nef or just use the default associated program for the file extension
- in the Preferences/Image Browser tab.
- You can now rotate an image in the image browser (right click on image for menu)
- You can now display a command toolbar in the image browser (right click on image for menu).
- Now if you are trying to enable a speech trigger and the program doesn’t have permissions (Windows10 microphone permissions), a speech trigger log entry is displayed instead of a crash.
- Bugfix – In GL live view mode, the image positive and grayscale settings were not applied to the live view image when starting live view.
- Bugfix – The GPU live view message font size was not saved.
- Bugfix – The Nikon 1V3 would crash when starting live view when trying to retrieve the zoom level.