You can capture a burst of images when you trigger the shutter.
(shows ControlMyNikon, but functionality is the same in ControlMyCanon).
Capturing a Burst.
– Set the body in Continuous mode.
– Connect to the camera.
– Go to the Workflow menu and select ‘Burst’.
– Put a checkmark beside ‘Enabled’;
– Select the number of seconds to capture during the burst. The number that you can capture depends on the card memory available, and the body model that you are using.
– Press the ‘Capture’ button to start capturing the bracket.
– If you have checked the ‘Subfolders’ checkbox, The captured images will be put in a subfolder of the current folder with a format of ‘Burst_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS’ and the filenames will have a counter starting at zero for each set captured. – If you unchecked the ‘Subfolders’ checkbox, the files will be places in a folder called ‘Burst’ and the image filenames will use the current filename setting.