SDK Examples in C# and Delphi
The SDK includes sample code to show how to:
- Send data to the Joystick driver
- Read data from the Joystick driver
- Send data to the Game-pad driver
- Read data from the Game-pad driver
- Send data to the Keyboard driver (The OS doesn’t allow you to read from the driver, just send data to it).
- Send data to the Mouse driver.
These examples were built using Visual Studio community edition 2019. They were built using .Net 3.5 and most examples use Windows Forms, however one of the apps uses WPF. You’ll need to build these projects to get the executables as the executables are not included in the SDK.
These examples were built using Delphi 10.1 Berlin. Most of the examples require the JCL and JVCL open source components. If you aren’t using the JCL and JVCL for anything else, try the included example which does not use it. JCL and JVCL is a huge, often problematic installation into Delphi.
Also on GitHub
These examples have also been added to GitHub https://github.com/tetherscript/hvdk and will be maintained there. Please note that the driver source code is not available.